Friday, February 10, 2012

Under House Arrest


Hey all, Mickey here--

Well, we made it home from our Super Bowl adventure in one piece, although I probably should have stayed in Indianapolis considering the reception I got at home. The Big Guy and The Boy were looking to make hasenpfeffer out of me for taking their stuff, and Mum was still mad about the Patriots losing (and The Big Guy celebrating his Giants winning for three days straight didn't help matters there--I thought she was going to make stew out of him if he'd kept it up much longer). I tried to make amends, but it didn't go all that well. I gave The Boy his stuff back, but I forgot to reprogram his iPod with his crappy music and he got miffed. I gave him one of my water bottles to make up for the one of his that we lost, but he didn't like that, either. I even got The Big Guy a new lawnmower (better even than his old one that we lost) but then Gronk showed up and I had to give it back. (Dude, it's not my fault you were being so generous with your credit card after the game--I didn't make you drink all those carrot brews...)


Anyhow, it's all over. Things are back to normal now, and I have promised Mum that I will be a good bun and not get into any more trouble...


...of course, I may have neglected to mention that Weasley's been talking about hooking up with our friend Wesley and going to the Olympics in London. Oh, well, why get her all upset now?


(Note from Jade: Mickey's Super Bowl adventure came to you courtesy of Karen of Rabbits Eat Quilts, who came up with a lovely little tale of Weasley going to the Super Bowl--only to have me take off and run with it. Had she known what she would have gotten into by including Mick in Weasley's story, I wonder if she might have reconsidered. As I told her, she is the Brady to my Gronk, and deserves all the accolades if you enjoyed it. We now return you to our regularly scheduled Z of B. ) 

8 comments:

Crafty Green Poet said...

I enjoyed reading all the adventures and look forward to your trip to the Olympics too!

Hef's Mom said...

Oh it was such fun, but my Hef is upset he was left out! He notices that nobunny was snuggling up with some cheerbuns!

RG said...

Mickey staying out of trouble? How long?

bunnits said...

Can't wait to see what you guys cook up for the Olympics, but you gotta stay out of trouble.

Way too cute pic with the carrot fleur

Lisa said...

He looks so sad in that first little "time-out" picture! I know he's not really in time out he just likes it there, but what a great picture!!! lol. So sorry I missed all the fun.

RoadBunner said...

Don't tell Mario, but I've always wanted an orange bun :)

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

It was such a wonderful adventure!

SixBunnies said...

Mickey, give us a review on that beautiful flower your mom made you!